Wednesday, July 13, 2005

randoms

i attended this 'self-discovery' programme a week ago, mainly because i thought i had to 'teman' my mom since the thing finished at midnight most of the days. i really had no idea what i was putting myself into.

i had so many things to rant about at the moment. i am more confused than ever. i never thought anyone could be as manipulative as these people. anything i say, they will come up with something that will make me question myself. i am deeply disappointed in myself as i thought i would be stronger than this.

i guess my purpose when i initially signed up for this was to be stronger and learn how to stand up for myself, and stop being a 'yes' person. yet, in the end, i was doing the same thing again.

i don't know what is going on in these people's minds. i don't know whether they are aware of what they are doing. bottom line is, it is a business, and i can't really be mad at them for having such a good marketing strategy. making people question about themselves and feeling guilty and getting money out of it. sure. i got something out of it. but to pay 2000 ringgit for it? questionable. if they are so sincere in making the world a better place, why don't they start by having some respect for the strangers like me who was naive enough to be manipulated.

you know what? if i say all these things to them, they will come up with something to make me quiet.

Wasn't I responsible in signing up in the first place?

What do you notice about yourself ash? Where else in life do you do this?

What kind of values do you want to create to people around you?

Tired of this already. Go and scerw other people's lives now will ya? Stop buggering me.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeLiRiuM said...

Someone once said, 'the only way to improve yourself or make money from a self-help book is to write one yourself'. Which probably applies to these talks as well. But then again, I'm a cynic. Visa application went ok?

3:10 AM  
Blogger kudo said...

tell them they can go fcuk themselves lah. tension dengar.

i'm sure they've got a pre-programmed retort to my statement above as well. the fcukers.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home